Eat, drink, and be merry at Boca Raton, Florida! The food and entertainment scene at Boca Raton, Florida is exploding with new options and exciting places to visit.
The city has become a melting pot of culture and cuisine, with cafes popping up all over town and so many restaurants to choose from.
Let's take a look at the best food stops in Boca Raton:
- Cafe Boulud: Part of the award-winning restaurant group by Chef Daniel Boulud, Cafe Boulud is located at the luxurious Boca Raton Resort & Club.
- The innovative menu offers French-American cuisine with a modern twist using locally sourced ingredients including produce from their garden. Gorgeously decorated and offering beautiful views of the Atlantic Ocean, you will find no shortage of interesting cuisine and a wonderful dining experience.
- Boca Kitchen Bar & Market: This chic restaurant offers a unique dining experience with indoor and outdoor seating, as well as a full-service market for those who want to grab a quick bite or sit-down meal including house-made pastries, sandwiches, salads, and more.
- Gaucho's Fire Brazilian Steakhouse: Another one of Chef Boulud's restaurants, Gaucho's Fire features an all-you-can-eat experience with a buffet and the option to grill your meats in true Brazilian steakhouse style.
- Boca Pt Lobster Bar & Grill: This rustic-themed restaurant is a great place for seafood lovers in need of an excellent lobster roll. The menu offers other delicious options including fried clams, filet mignon, and burgers.
- Gelato Gourmet: Aside from all of the amazing restaurants around town, Boca Raton has some wonderful spots to grab a sweet treat! Gelato Gourmet offers an endless variety of flavors including olive oil, tiramisu, mango chili sorbetto, red velvet cupcake, and so many other options.
- Diegos at Boca Del Mar: With authentic Mexican cuisine and a full bar, Diegos is a great spot to enjoy tacos, quesadillas, and margaritas.
Whether you want to spend the evening dining alfresco on their patio or grabbing some drinks at the bar, this place will not disappoint!
Entertainment and Nightlife
The Office Sports Bar & Grill: For fans of American pub cuisine and snazzy sports bars, this place is perfect! The Office features an extensive beer list and menu filled with appetizers, burgers, flatbreads, sandwiches, salads, entrees, and desserts.
The bar also offers a wide variety of cocktail options including Moscow Mules and Long Island Iced Teas.
City Cellar Wine Bar & Grill: This classy wine bar offers a wide selection of wines from around the world, delicious small plates to share with friends, and a cozy atmosphere.
What about music?
The Mizner Park Amphitheater: A new outdoor live entertainment and music venue that features a variety of musical events and artists!
For those who want to stay close to home, there is no shortage of fun things to do in the Boca Raton area.