Today we're going to take a look at some fun things you can do if you have 24 hours in Boca Raton. This is the type of city you can take your time exploring and still feel like there's so much more to see.
1. Our day will start with brunch at Cafe Boulud. If you happen to be in Boca late on a Saturday, check out their brunch, where you can get unlimited, endless mimosas for $12. You might want to eat something before you go here, though, or else you'll be too drunk to finish your food.
2. Then go to the Boca Museum of Art for some culture. On Sundays, admission is free, but bring your I.D., as they check it at the door.
3. Then proceed to Red Reef Park for some more adventure and discovery. The water is transparent, allowing snorkeling or simply splashing about!
4. Get your fill of delicious seafood at SaltWater or Steamers for lunch. Make sure you try the shrimp burrito at SaltWater.
5. Head over to Florida Atlantic University campus and explore their wonderful campus. This is the best free attraction in Boca Raton.
6. Take a look at the architecture of Temple B'nai Israel, one of the oldest shuls in South Florida.
7. Walk the Red Cross Coastal Cleanup on Sunday and clean up our oceans!
8. If you're not too tired, I'd recommend doing some shopping at Mizner Park and Boca Town Center.
9. In the evening, have a romantic dinner at Cafe Boulud. Even if you've been here for brunch, you should come back in the evening. The view is gorgeous, and their menu changes daily. It's a great spot to impress your date!
10. After dinner, see a show at Mizner Park Amphitheater. Pack a picnic dinner to make the experience even better!
In just one day, you may visit the world's best attractions in Boca Raton. There are so many things to do here that it's challenging to figure out what your priorities should be for a perfect 24 hours in this beautiful city by the sea.